Share This Print This
Donors Are The Difference
Donors are the difference between whether a non-profit survives or not. The Allegan County Community Foundation we celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2015. We have the been fortunate to have donors who have trusted the work of the Foundation and made contributions that allow us to invest grants in organizations that feed the hungry, house the homeless, entertain the masses and care for the children.
Ten Reasons to Give to Your Community Foundation
- We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
- Our professional staff has broad expertise regarding community issues and needs.
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interests.
- Our funds help people invest in the causes they care most about.
- We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantages for most gifts under the law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create a personal legacy.
- We are a community leader, convening nonprofit agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.
Donors may opt to make gifts to the Foundation by utilizing one or more of the methods below:
- Cash/Check/Credit Card
- Marketable Securities/Appreciated Stock/Mutual Fund Shares (Click here for stock donation form.)
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Real Property
- Insurance Policies and Proceeds
- Retirement Assets
- Planned and Testamentary Gifts
We are happy to discuss your giving ideas with you and your financial advisor.
Please note: there is never a charge to work with the Foundation.